3D LIGHT YODA LIGHT SABER
Immediate shipping Immediate shipping
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Yoda Lightsaber was the weapon carried by the Grand Master, Yoda. It was shorter than a normal light saber, to match the stature of Yoda, and had a green leaf. He used this lightsaber to perfect all styles of lightsaber combat, especially the Form IV: Ataru.
Wall light with remote control of one of the most important arms of the Saga Star Wars, Darth Vader Light Saber.
It will look like the Light Saber from Darth Vader cross your wall!
- Sticker cracked wall
- LED bulb.
- Off timer 20 minutes.
- Made of plastic and metal.
- Power supply 3 AA alkaline batteries not included !.
- Dimensions 12.5 "H x 8.5" W x 4.0 "D.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Remote control.
- 100% official merchandise
Warning! – Sticker removal should be done by an adult only.
1 – Please remove the screws from the wall prior to removing the crack sticker.
2 – Using a standard hair dryer set the heat to the highest setting.
3 – Applying heat to the sticker should be done evenly… holding the dryer 1-2 inches from the wall.
4 – Make sure to heat the entire surface before attempting to remove the sticker
5 – Once you have heated the entire sticker, start to remove the sticker from the top slowly pulling it off the wall in a downward motion.
6 – Position dryer above the sticker as you pull it off to help release the adhesive.
7 – For best results please do not rush this process. Take your time and remove the sticker slowly.
8 – Use warm water with soap to remove some of the left over adhesive.
NOTE – This process will vary depending on the climate in your area and how long the sticker has been on your wall.
Please read all instructions first before applying sticker and mounting 3D Deco/Night Lights. You can apply your 3D Crack sticker to any smooth ﬂat surface but make sure it is clean of dirt or grit and completely dry. Newly painted walls need at least 2 weeks before applying sticker.
The 3D Deco Lights are NOT toys.
DO NOT mount 3D Deco Lights in reach of children.
• For indoor use only.
• Do not use in or near water.
• Mount only on a surface that is mechanically sound.
• Do not mount near gas or electric heaters, fireplaces, candles, or other sources of heat.
• Placing the batteries for the first time and replacing the batteries should be done by adults only.
• Use AA or AAA batteries only.
• Turn Light off during the day to conserve battery life.
• Dispose of batteries safely.